The stolen purse or wallet has a number of procedures to justify the loss of documents and official papers you could wear these. Among them, more often losing the ID, do not miss time and acts the same day as the robbery occurred. This will help make things easier and be ready as soon as a new ID. Follow the steps listed below for what to do if they steal your ID and you renew it easier.
- First, in the time you have suffered the theft; you should approach your nearest police station and make a complaint about the fact. This will make the police do a report and control the theft of documents found and meetings. Thus, someone can also avoid using your ID and performing unwanted operations.
- Then, in the same police station may inform you, but you should approach a police center aimed at obtaining DNI and renewal. It is a process that takes time, so do it ASAP.
- You should call a police station that offers this service, so that you get an appointment, as this tends to be many people waiting. If you prefer, stop by the offices directly and inform you of the process. For those who do not have time, they can arrange the appointment via Internet and thus request the appointment.
- Once all the paperwork at the police station, the police will make the necessary documentation to justify that you do not have ID. This is a letter containing the stolen data and your officers if you ever need it, this document will serve on an interim basis.
- Before the DNI took a long time to be processed. However, now with the electronic ID card the same day of the appointment can have it directly, it is quick and easy. Anyway, when you ask for an appointment you will be informed of all documents you have to submit to apply for your ID, do not forget anything.
- Meanwhile, acting with your provisional letter from the police and if you have a passport, for any kind of rigorous and will serve special procedure.
- Go immediately to a police station.
- Do not forget your new DNI process ASAP.